14.9.16

Still you think of me


When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
What is man that You are mindful of him,
The son of man that You visit him?
Psalm 8:3-4

I love this passage of scripture. I feel what this Psalmist is saying.
If you know me, you know that if I am outside when it is a clear night, my eyes will be gazing skyward the whole time.
I feel so awed. So amazed by the creator. And yes, I often feel so small.
How is it that the creator of the sky, the stars, the world, how is it that he thinks of me? 
How is it that he wants a relationship with me?
As I look at the stars and once again breathe a prayer of thanks for the beauty that he created, my heart soars. Such powerful love. Such an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment