16.9.16

Fri-yay

During the summer "holidays" our schedule is all over the place. It is basically non-existent. So when school starts, it is always a bitter sweet moment. Bitter because summer is over. Sweet because schedule is just good. I like schedule, always have.

Today made it all the more sweet, because it was our first Friday.
Fridays are thee best. It has been a rainy day, so we have all been cooped up together, working together, playing together, having the best time together.

Right now we are all being entertained by two (I will mention no names...) brothers attempting to play tennis on the xbox.

It's just being together. Having a big old pizza-and-brownie Friday party. I love it.
I cherish these moments because I know that they will not last forever. I want to engrave these memories in my heart and carry them with me wherever I go.

This family. I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment