22.9.16

Here Now

Stillness.
It is hard to find living in a house filled with thirteen other souls. Sometimes my heart craves for just a moment.
Then I get that moment, and my heart craves for the busy, the noise again.
Busy is where my heart is.

Busy is where the shared smiles, and the bubbling laughter is.
Loud is where the jokes are played, and the dancing rocks the house.

Love is in this season. I wouldn't trade it for a thousand moments of stillness.

Every day I learn more about loving to be here now. To be where I am. To embrace the toddler that wants to be held for the hundredth time that day. To play a game of cards with the teenagers that grow taller every day.

It won't last forever. One day my heart will break and I'll leave a piece of it at home.
But for now, I am here.



No comments:

Post a Comment