15.11.15

Brave



You make me brave. These words have been circulating in my brain trying to make entrance into my heart these past couple of days.
It has been a while since I last wrote what was supposed to be daily thought scribblings. I guess you could say that I lost sight of this dream for a little while. Lost faith in it.

But here I am again. 
Trying to be brave. 
Trying to learn how to let go of perfection and the fear of what other people think of the mess I am.
Trying to see that Jesus can make the mess beautiful.

If the truth is to be told, I have been running away from the things that I know, now know without a doubt, that He is calling me to do. Not only regarding this, but also other areas of my life.

In the running He has taught me so much about Who He is. Even in my desperate attempts to avoid acknowledging any Jesus in my life, I have fallen deeper in love.

What a good, good Father.

So today I jump in with two feet. Come what may, this is about me saying "Yes". This is about me being obedient to His voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment