28.8.16

So blessed

Whew, that was a long week.
God was smart when He designed a seventh day for us to rest on. By the end of this week of harvest it was needed for us all!

This evening I feel refreshed and so blessed.
I am blessed to have a family that pulls together and works so hard to get the harvest in. There are times out in the fields as we are cracking jokes over the radios that I just smile and breathe. I know that this season in my life won't last forever.
I am blessed to have a church to go to that offers a place to call home. One that you know will have you feeling refreshed, revived, and ready to take on another week of living.
I am blessed to have friends that like to do crazy things like playing soccer with zorbs. Who will bring refreshing in the form of laughter and conversation over a meal of pizza and ice cream.

Now as we are listening and waiting for an evening thunderstorm to pass, I feel so blessed to know that God is in control. That no matter what happens, we can know that His plans are greater than ours.

What has you feeling blessed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment