22.8.16

Made for More

Yesterday I legit forgot to write. It probably has something to do with the fact that I only got to sleep at two in the morning and then was up again at five. The life of a farm girl.

We are about to head into a full day of harvest, and I have oodles of things to do before then, so I'll leave you with this little quote that I read in a book the other day, and now carry with me wherever I go. It reminds me whenever I am tempted to do things that lead me on the path to less than I could be, that God made me for more. I am strong enough to be more. I don't want to settle for less than who God made me to be.
If you are like me and struggle to be the person that you have always known is locked away inside you by distractions of this world, or bondages in your life. It is time to fight. It is time to break free from whatever holds you back and be more. Because you were made for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment