16.9.15

One

I have always wanted to begin an online daily journal. A place where I can just share my heart, be myself without worrying about what the response may be.
I love to write. Writing is my outlet, my fuel... does more for me then coffee let me tell you. :)
Today I am beginning a journey. This journey is about what the title of my blog says, awakening my heart. Sometimes I feel like I am in this state of just going through the motions and not being aware of all the things that are passing by in life. Things that God wants me to conquer, to grab a hold of, to enjoy, to become.
I feel like there is more. I could be more.
I know the steps that I need to take in order to begin down this path. This is Day One.
In this journal, I plan to be very vague about my struggles, yet clear enough so that those who are readers can relate.
The greatest thing that I have learned is that I am not alone. There are people out there who go through the same struggles. And my prayer for this journal is to help people see that. To be encouraged that there is hope. There is a victory waiting around the corner. I believe it.
Are you ready to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment